||+62 8121 658 0088
- LOW SEASON : Jan 9 to Jun 30, Sep 16 to Dec 18
(Excluding Chinese New Year & Easter week)
- HIGH SEASON : Jul 1 – 31, Sep 1 - 15,
Easter Week and Chinese New Year week
- PEAK SEASON : Aug 1 – 31, Dec 19 – Jan 8
- A deposit of 50% of the rental is required by bank transfer, or cash to confirm a reservation, which is confirmed with a copy of the bank transfer from the client faxed or e-mailed to Khayangan Estate within 7 (seven) business days. If a deposit is not received in time it can result in the cancellation of your booking. Full payment is required for booking less than 45 days before arrival (60 days for peak season)
- Final payment is required at least 45 days (60 days for peak season) prior to the guests’ arrival by bank transfer. Please note that all payments must be for the full amount net of any transfer and bank fees, which are the responsibility of the renters or their agents
- Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 11am. We try our best to accommodate guests who need to extend check-out time slightly provided there are no guests arriving the same afternoon. A late check-out charge equivalent to 50% of nightly rental is applicable for guests wishing to stay at the villa past 2 pm
- Deposits will be refunded in full less USD 1,000, if the reservation is cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival (90 days for peak Season)
- Reservation cancelled less than 60 days (90 days for peak Season) prior to arrival are subject to forfeiture of deposit
- Notice of cancellation must be received in writing
- Final payments are non-refundable
Renter is responsible for leaving the property and its contents in good order and in a clean condition. Renter will be asked to pay for any damages or losses incurred during their stay. Khayangan Estate reserves the right to repossess the villas(s) with no refund if the renter or any member of the renter’s party causes excessive damage or nuisance or engages in unlawful activities.
Full names, number of people in the party (Adults-Couples/Children-Ages), arrival and departure time information are required upon making a reservation. The capacity of Khayangan Estate is 12 adults.
Additional bedding can be arranged for adult and children.
Extra Bed costs US$ 120 per bed , per night. The Price is includes Continental breakfast.
Please discuss with Khayangan Estate at the time of booking.
The following topics are outlined in this brief :
- Khayangan Estate Seasons
- Damage and Losses
- Numbers of Guests
- Limitation of Liability
1. All rates are quoted in US dollars per night. Reservations are confirmed by receipt of a bank transfer in US dollars.
2. Rates INCLUDE 15,5% Tax & Service Charge.
3. Rates include wireless internet.
4. Rates include in villa laundry. Dry cleaning is sent out and charged to guests at cost.
5. Rates do not include gratuities to staff members.
6. Rates include American / Continental / Indonesian breakfast.
7. Rates do NOT include long-distance/international calls, food and beverage and extra activities, spa, etc.
8. Please note that the capacity of Khayangan Estate is 12 adults for the 6 bedrooms, and 6 adults for the 3 bedrooms. Additional beds for children are available, at cost of US$ 120 per bed, per night.
Function fee is required to hold an event or weddings in the whole area of our Estate (Minimum 3 nights for accommodation).
|Banjar & Police Fee
All rates are quoted in US dollars per night. Reservations are accepted upon receipt of a bank transfer in US dollars. All payments must be for the full amount due, net of any fees or charges by the sending and/or receiving banks. Such charges are the responsibility of the renter/booking agent. Please give clear instruction to your bank that all transfers expenses are to be paid by the sender.
1. Minimum stay 3 nights (special offer for addition stay) *terms and conditions apply
2. Maximum capacity : 250 persons for functions/events.
3. Function coordinator/planer : Compulsory.
4. DJ/Loud Music : Allowed.
5. Acoustic Music : Allowed.
6. Curfew: 11 pm.
We have an in-house generator set to cover for power outage or failure to ensure that there is no disruption to the high quality service provided by Khayangan Estate. It will not be sufficient to cover the extra load from additional lighting and sound system for events and parties. Please advise your event planner that they should bring in their own generator-set.
In the event that the function will involve activities at or near Khayangan Estate which are inherently dangerous.
Event planner will be required to show evidence of in-force liability insurance that will cover any accident, injury or death arising from the activity. Should the insurance be subject to any deductible amount on claims, the renter/event planner will be required to deposit this deductible amount as a bond with Khayangan Estate. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to the immediate eviction of the renter from Khayangan, together with forfeiture of all monies deposited.
By confirming a booking with Khayangan Estate, you as the renter acknowledge and agree that Khayangan Estate will not be liable to anyone in your party or any other guest of yours for injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense, or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the villa’s use by the renter or their guests.
Khayangan Estate also has no liability to the renter or guests for loss or damage to personal belongings, car and its contents of the renters or guests whilst staying at the villas.